COVID-19 Update: Imagen Venues is Open & Accepting Bookings
We understand many couples are eager to move forward with wedding plans placed on hold due to COVID-19. Our spacious and unique venues in Houston are open and ready to deliver exceptional weddings and receptions that follow guidelines and limitations set by the Governor’s Open Texas Plan in response to the Coronavirus.
Other events and special occasions will return, too, so we are also accepting bookings for future corporate and private events. Plan ahead and book with us!
We offer private tours of our venues, as well as virtual tours via FaceTime or Skype, by appointment only. contact us now to schedule.
Venues offer Space for Weddings & Receptions with Social Distancing
Imagen Venues’ spacious event centers with total indoor capacities of 4,000 people for Stampede Event Center and 5,900 for Escapade provide the space needed to host an event at limited capacity while still maintaining social distancing.
We also offer a large outdoor venue with lots of space for an outdoor wedding, reception or other special event. Outdoor weddings and receptions are not subject to the capacity limits for indoor venues.
Imagen Venues is closely monitoring COVID-19 updates from government and health officials and our entire team is committed to taking extraordinary measures to help protect the safety of our guests, staff, and community as we reopen for events in these unprecedented times.
What We Ask of You & Your Guests When Hosting an Event
When hosting events during the COVID-19 health crisis, Imagen Venues are asking guests to adhere to the following rules and recommendations:
- Families and other household groups should minimize in-person contact with anyone not in their own household by staying at least six feet of distance, including while waiting to be seated.
- Rows of seating and tables will be widely spaced apart, with tables limited to a maximum of six people, as currently mandated. We encourage members of the same household to sit together.
- We recommend guests wear face coverings for the protection of others as well as themselves.
- We strongly recommend anyone aged 65 or older and others considered high-risk to stay home and participate remotely. Imagen Venues can assist you in providing a virtual experience.
- Anyone with a fever, cough, or other symptoms should stay home and participate remotely.
How We Are Working to Provide a Clean, Safe Environment
- Training for all employees and contractors on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
- Health screening of all employees and vendors prior to entering the venue. Anyone with a fever, cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms, as well as those with known close contact to any person testing positive for the virus, will not be allowed entry.
- Employees and vendors are required to wash/ sanitize their hands upon entering the venue and between interactions with guests. They must also maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other individuals when feasible, and wear face coverings and gloves at all times.
- Frequent, heavy cleaning and disinfecting of all regularly touched surfaces, restrooms, and any items that come into contact with attendees.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available upon entry and within the venue.
- Tables and chairs will be arranged for recommended social distancing and may not be moved.
- While we strongly recommend anyone considered “at risk,” including those 65 years old and older, view/participate remotely, a designated area will be reserved for at-risk individuals.
- Bar service is limited to seated guests.
Should you have any questions, please contact us.