A Guide for Visitors
Accommodations & Attractions Near Imagen Venues
Whether you’re visiting Imagen Venues from within Houston, or flying in from afar, you’re in for a treat. This premier event venue in Houston, Texas is equipped with everything from a mechanical bull to armadillo racing.
For those who are coming from out of town, we want to make sure that you have all the info you need to make your stay as comfortable and easy as possible, so here is our list of the top places to stay, where to eat, and what to do in the area. This way you can spend less time researching the area and more time enjoying it.
Hotels Near the Event Center
If you want to be close to the Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and near Imagen Venues, then we recommend one of these three hotels:
Transportation to Imagen Venues
Whether you’re coming from Houston or flying in from somewhere else there are a variety of transportation options to bring you to the Imagen Venues. If you’re flying into the airport you could utilize a hotel shuttle to take you to your hotel. Then after you get ready you could order an Uber or Lyft to take you to Imagen Venues, which will only be about 10 minutes away if you’re staying at one of our recommended hotel picks. If you’re coming in with a large group, check with Imagen Venues about having a shuttle service pick up and drop off your group at the event center. If you’re driving in from somewhere locally, then no worries about parking as we have over 3000 paved parking spaces for your convenience.
Restaurants in the Area
Having some yummy grub is important to keep you going! These are our recommendations for every budget and craving.
- Italiano’s is considered one of the most popular and affordable Italian restaurants in Houston. You’ll find delicious dishes without breaking the bank.
- Taquerias Arandas in Humble is a great spot if you’re looking for some authentic Mexican fare in a no-frills environment.
- Arandas Bakery has some incredible pastries, breads, and other sweets. It’s a great stop if you’re craving a sweet bite.
- Chez Nous, an incredible restaurant serving tradition French cuisine in a beautiful old church. This spot is perfect for celebrating a special occasion or simply enjoying a dedicant splurge.
Local attractions in the Houston Area
There’s no shortage of enjoyable activities around Imagen Venues, whether you enjoy outdoor recreation or indoor fun there will be something to fit your needs.
- Golf Club of Houston is a great spot to go relax for an afternoon and enjoy teeing off on a beautiful green where the Shell Houston Open is held annually.
- Deerbrook Mall, located just a few minutes up the road from Imagen Venues is a great place to spruce up your wardrobe and beat the heat if you’re visiting Houston in the summer.
- Minute Maid Park – Home to the Houston Astros, the park offers tours daily.
- Houston Zoo – One of the most visited zoos in America, set on a 55-acre park.
- Houston Museum District – With 19 museums, the Houston Museum District is one of the country’s top cultural districts.
We hope this list helps you plan your visit and enjoy your time visiting Houston!